As more and more people use fingerprint locks, gradually more and more people start to like fingerprint locks. However, the fingerprint lock is convenient and convenient. We also need to pay attention to some matters during the use process to avoid improper use or maintenance, which may cause the malfunction of the smart door lock and bring inconvenience to our lives.
Fingerprint locks are similar to most electronic products
If you do not use the smart door lock for a long time, you should remove the battery to avoid battery leakage corroding the internal circuit and causing damage to the smart door lock.
So how to properly maintain the beloved fingerprint lock?
Precautions for the use and maintenance of smart door locks:
1. Don’t hang things on the smart door lock handle. The handle is the key part of the door lock. If you hang things on it, it may affect its sensitivity.
2. After using for a period of time, there may be dirt on the surface, which will affect the fingerprint recognition. At this time, you can wipe the fingerprint collection window with a soft cloth to avoid recognition.
3. The smart door lock panel should not be in contact with corrosive substances, and should not be impacted or knocked on the shell with hard objects to prevent damage to the surface coating of the panel.
4. The LCD screen should not be pressurized vigorously, let alone knocked, otherwise it will affect the display.
5. Do not use substances containing alcohol, gasoline, thinner or other flammable substances to clean and maintain smart door locks.
6. Avoid waterproofing or other liquids. Liquids that penetrate into the smart door lock will affect the performance of the smart door lock. If the shell is in contact with liquid, you can wipe it dry with a soft, absorbent cloth.
7. Smart door locks should use high-quality AA alkaline batteries. Once the battery is found to be insufficient, the batteries should be replaced in time to avoid affecting the use.
The maintenance of smart door locks lies in paying attention to some small details, and don’t ignore them because they don’t think it is important. The door lock is well maintained, not only the facade is beautiful, but also the service life will become longer, why not do it.
Post time: Dec-11-2021