Fingerprint locks can be seen everywhere in our lives and are widely used. Today, Zhejiang Shengfeige will take you to understand the basic characteristics of fingerprint locks.
Fingerprint lock is a security product produced by the precise combination of electronic components and mechanical components. The most essential aspects of fingerprint locks are safety, convenience and fashion. The rejection rate and the false recognition rate are undoubtedly one of the most important indicators. They can also be called the rejection rate and the false recognition rate. There are several ways to express them:
(1) The resolution of the fingerprint head used, such as 500DPI.
The accuracy of the existing optical fingerprint sensor is generally 300,000 pixels, and some companies use 100,000 pixels.
(2) Use percentage method: for example, some parameters are written, etc.
Of course, these are all parameters promoted by various companies. Whether it is 500 DPI or a rejection rate of <0.1%, it is just a concept for ordinary users, and there is no way to detect it.
(3) To a certain extent, it is correct to say that the “rejection rate and the false acceptance rate” are mutually exclusive. This seems to be a concept of “hypothesis testing” in mathematics: at the same level, rejection The higher the truth rate, the lower the falsehood rate, and vice versa. This is an inverse relationship. But why is it correct to a certain extent, because if the level of craftsmanship and technology is improved, these two indicators can be lowered, so in essence, the level of technology must be improved. In order to speed up the certification, some manufacturers reduce the security level to create false images with high speed and strong recognition ability at the expense of security. This is more common in sample locks or demo locks.
(4) According to relevant standards, the security level of fingerprint anti-theft locks for family entry doors should be level 3, that is, the rejection rate is ≤ 0.1%, and the false recognition rate is ≤ 0.001%.
Villa fingerprint lock
1. In theory, one more function means one more program, so the possibility of product damage will be higher. But this is a comparison between manufacturers with the same technical strength. If the technical strength is high, then their products can have more functions and better quality than those with poor technical strength.
2. A more critical point is: the comparison of the benefits of multiple functions and the risks brought about by functions. If the benefit of the function is great, then it can be said that the increase is worth it, just like if you drive a speed limit of 100 yards, you will not need to pay the price of a violation or a car accident if you step on the accelerator. If this feature doesn’t do you any favors, then this feature is redundant. So the key is not to consider what “one more function means one more risk” but that the risk value is not worth bearing.
3. Just like the networking function, on the one hand, the stability of fingerprints in the network transmission process is still uncertain in the industry. On the other hand, to destroy the existing decoration, and more importantly, once invaded by viruses, there will be no “medicine” to cure . Once connected to the network, the possibility of being attacked will greatly increase. For security technologies such as telephone alarms, related equipment must be set up separately, and there are problems of indoor radiation and false alarms. Especially the latter, due to external factors such as technology and environment other than the fingerprint lock itself.
1. According to the anti-theft performance, the popular fingerprint locks are divided into two categories: ordinary fingerprint locks and anti-theft fingerprint locks. Ordinary fingerprint locks are not much different from the original electronic locks. They mainly use fingerprint authentication instead, but they are not applicable to existing domestic anti-theft doors. This type of fingerprint lock does not have a heaven and earth rod hook, and cannot use the anti-theft door heaven and earth security system (on the market). Some imported fingerprint locks do not meet national industry standards and can only be used for wooden doors).
2. Fingerprint anti-theft lock has better security and can be applied to standard anti-theft doors and wooden doors. This type of lock can automatically or semi-automatically connect the lock system with the sky and the ground of the anti-theft door, without affecting the performance of the original anti-theft door.
3. The anti-theft performance is different, and the market price is also very different. The price of a fingerprint lock with a mechanical anti-theft function is significantly higher than that of an ordinary fingerprint lock without the anti-theft function. Therefore, when purchasing a fingerprint lock, you must first choose the corresponding lock according to your door. Generally, the fingerprint lock is selected according to the requirements of use.
4. Different fingerprint locks are used for different purposes. Anti-theft fingerprint locks should be selected for home use, so that the requirements for the door are lower, no modification is required, and after-sales maintenance is convenient. Engineering fingerprint locks are generally purchased in bulk, and the door factory can also be required to provide matching doors that meet the product installation. Therefore, there is no modification problem, but there will be some trouble in subsequent maintenance or replacement of ordinary anti-theft locks, and there will be mismatched new locks. Happening. Generally, the most direct way to distinguish whether a fingerprint lock is an engineering fingerprint lock or a household fingerprint lock is to see whether the length and width of the rectangular lock body side strip (guide plate) under the lock tongue of the door cabinet is 24X240mm (the main specification), and a few are 24X260mm, 24X280mm, 30X240mm, the distance from the center of the handle to the door edge is generally about 60mm. Simply put, it is to install a general anti-theft door directly without moving holes.
Post time: Jun-09-2022