What are the advantages and classifications of smart door locks? With the development of the Internet of Things, smart homes are becoming more and more popular. As the first security guarantee for a family, door locks are devices that every family will use. is also a trend. In the face of the uneven smart door lock brands on the market, how to identify the pros and cons, and whether to install smart door locks in every household has become a focus of attention.
1. Advantages of smart door locks
Different from the general mechanical lock, the smart lock has an automatic electronic induction locking system. When it automatically senses that the door is in a closed state, the system will automatically lock. The smart lock can unlock the door by fingerprint, touch screen, card. Generally, it is inconvenient for fingerprint locks to use password/fingerprint registration and other functions, especially for the elderly and children. For individual smart locks, its unique voice prompt function can be turned on, which is more convenient for users to operate.
The general fingerprint combination lock has the danger of password leakage. The recent smart door lock also has a virtual password function technology, that is, before or behind the registered password, any number can be input as a virtual password, which can effectively prevent the leakage of the registered password and open the door lock at the same time. In addition, many smart door locks are now guaranteed by patented technology, and a safety handle button has been added to the indoor handle setting. You need to press and hold the safety handle button to turn the handle door to open, which brings a safer use environment (at the same time according to user needs, Through simple operation, this function can be selectively set.) c. The palm touch screen of the nearest smart door lock will automatically display, and it will be automatically locked in 3 minutes. Whether the password has been set, whether the door lock has been opened or closed, the number of passwords or door cards registered, as well as the battery replacement prompt, the lock tongue blocking warning, the low voltage, etc., are displayed on the screen, intelligent intelligent control.
The recent smart lock is different from the previous method of “open first and then scan”. The scanning method is very simple. You can scan from top to bottom by placing your finger on the top of the scanning area. You don’t need to press your finger on the scanning area. It also reduces fingerprint residues, greatly reduces the possibility of fingerprints being copied, and is safe and exclusive.
The smart lock is not only suitable for people’s tastes from the design of the appearance, but even creates a smart lock that feels like an apple. Intelligent locks have been quietly listed.
The built-in embedded processor and smart monitoring of the smart door lock, if you take it in, have the ability to communicate and interact with the tenants at any time, and can actively report the visitor situation of the TV that day. On the other hand, visitors can even remotely control the smart door lock to open the door for visiting guests.
Second, the classification of smart door locks
2. Fingerprint lock: It is an intelligent lock with human fingerprint as the identification carrier and means. It is the perfect crystallization of computer information technology, electronic technology, mechanical technology and modern hardware technology. Fingerprint locks are generally composed of two parts: electronic identification and control, and mechanical linkage system. The uniqueness and non-replicability of fingerprints determine that fingerprint locks are the safest locks among all locks at present.
3. Password lock: It is a kind of lock, which is opened with a series of numbers or symbols. Combination locks are usually just a permutation rather than a true combination. Some combination locks only use a turntable to rotate several discs or cams in the lock; some combination locks rotate a set of several dial rings with numbers to directly drive the mechanism inside the lock.
4. Induction lock: The MCPU (MCU) on the circuit board controls the starting and closing of the door lock motor. After the door lock is installed with a battery, the door can be opened and accessed through a card issued by the computer. When issuing the card, it can control the validity period, scope and authority of the card to open the door. It is an advanced intelligent product. Induction door locks are indispensable security electronic door locks in hotels, guesthouses, leisure centers, golf centers, etc., and are also suitable for villas and families.
5. Remote control lock: The remote control lock consists of electric control lock, controller, remote control, backup power supply, mechanical parts and other parts. Due to the high price, remote control locks have been used in cars and motorcycles. Now remote control locks are also used in various places such as homes and hotels, which is convenient for people’s lives.
Post time: May-09-2022